Zimmer 2344-62 Statak Soft Tissue Attachment Device Standard Driver for 5.0mm Anchor, USP Size 2 Box of 5 Pieces
Part # 2344-62 Exp 4/11, 6/13, 7/14
Zimmer 2344-62 Statak Soft Tissue Attachment Device Standard Driver is BIORESORBABLE Offers the advantages of a threaded
device, yet leaves no metal in the joint.
Produced from PLLA (L-lactic acid), the 5.0mm Bio-Statak Device with #2 suture provides a simple and effective way to anchor
Zimmer 2344-62 Statak Soft Tissue Attachment Device Standard Driver PULLOUT STRENGTH COMPARABLE TO METAL ANCHOR
• In laboratory tests, the 5.0mm Bio-Statak Anchor demonstrated pullout strength comparable to other devices tested previously
and two times the tensile strength of the braided polyester suture.
• Threaded design provides more surface contact with threads than barbed design and allows removability.
• Resists migration under tension. EASY TO USE
• Single-piece assembly –attached needles, disposable driver.
• Bioresorbable PLLA material is radiolucent.
• Sliding suture permits different knot tying options.
In Perfect sealed condition but past expiration date. Not for human use in the US.
Expiration dates have mostly to do with sterilization and not the integrity of the product. The manufacturers sterilize the products after they are packaged and it lasts so many years. The only products we caution customers about are ones that are absorbable or drug coated.
Orthopedic Surgical Supplies Main Page