Wright Medical Anchorlok Soft Tissue Anchor System
Questus Leading Edge Soft Tissue Anchor System 3.5 mm 2 Suture
Part # 5100-0014 Exp 2/17
The ANCHORLOK Soft Tissue Anchor System is a single-use, sterile device intended to provide a means for firmly securing soft tissue to bone.
The ANCHORLOK Soft Tissue Anchor System is indicated for use:
• In the repair of shoulder instability secondary to Bankart lesion, rotator cuff tear, a slap lesion, acromioclavicular separation, biceps tenodesis, deltoid tear/separation, or capsular shift or capsulolabral reconstruction
• In the repair of elbow instability secondary to biceps tendon detachment, tennis elbow, or ulnar or radial collateral ligament tear/separation
• In the repair of hand/wrist instability secondary to tear or separation of the scapholunate ligament, ulnar collateral ligament, or radial collateral ligament
• In the repair of knee instability secondary to tear or separation of the medial collateral ligament, lateral collateral ligament, patellar tendon, or posterior oblique ligament, or secondary to iliotibial band tenodesis
• In the repair of foot/ankle instability secondary to tear or separation of the Achilles tendon, lateral stabilization tendons/ligaments, medial stabilization tendons/ligaments, midfoot tendons/ligaments, or metatarsal tendons/ligaments
In Perfect sealed condition but past expiration date. Not for human use in the US.
Expiration dates have mostly to do with sterilization and not the integrity of the product. The manufacturers sterilize the products after they are packaged and it lasts so many years. The only products we caution customers about are ones that are absorbable or drug coated.
Anchors Main Page