Medpor 9509 Surgical Implant 64 x 19 x 4.5mm
Part # 9509 Exp 4/19 Design M, Med. – Left
Medpor 9509 Surgical Implant are designed specifically to contour the malar bone starting from the zygomatic arch, proceeding over the malar prominence, and extending down to the maxillary buttress.
Medpor 9509 Surgical Implant should lay directly below the infraorbital nerve. The design allows for easy insertion through an intraoral route and can either be maintained in a tight subperiosteal pocket or fixated using a lag screw technique.
MEDPOR Porous Polyethylene Implants provide surgeons with an expanding range of options for reconstruction and augmentation. MEDPOR is a biocompatible, porous polyethylene material.
The interconnecting, omni-directional pore structure may allow for fibrovascular in-growth and integration of the patient’s tissue.
More than 400,000 procedures have been performed with MEDPOR Biomaterial, with more than 350 published clinical reports in cranial, reconstructive, oculoplastic and cosmetic applications.
• MEDPOR is easy to work with. The material can be trimmed with a blade in the sterile field, carved and feathered intra-operatively for an excellent final fit.
• No pre-placing of fixation plates. MEDPOR can be easily drilled and fixated and is designed to accept screws and plates without cracking, giving the surgeon more flexibility in fixation options and placement.
• MEDPOR Surgical Implants can be easily cut with a variety of surgical instruments. Implants may require fitting to the defect area at the time of surgery. The implant edges can be delicately shaped and feathered for a smooth transition from the implant to the patient’s own bony contour.
• MEDPOR Surgical Implants are provided sterile and should not be resterilized.
• Do not place or carve the implant on surgical drapes, surgical clothing or any other surface that may contaminate the implant with lint and other particulate matter.
Although this item has an expiration date April of 2019 it is not for human use in the US. Due to liability costs in the US it is for export or research in the US.
This product is in perfect sealed condition.
Ophthalmic Surgical Supplies Main Page