Lifenet VG2C-T911P Vertigraft 9.75 x 11.22mm
Part #VG2C-T911P Exp 1/18
Lifenet VG2C-T911P Vertigraft 9.75 x 11.22mm Features And Benefits:
• Proven Clinical Performance: A prospective study found 100% fusion rates after 12 months in
74 ACDF patients1
• Osteoconductive: Large cancellous matrix facilitates early bone growth
• Stability: Textured surface designed to reduce migration
• Variety: Multiple footprints in both parallel and lordotic configurations
• Sterile: Sterilized using proprietary and patented Allowash XG® technology. This technology
provides a sterility assurance level of 10-6 , without compromising the implant’s inherent
osteoconductivity or osteoinductive potential.
• Fully Hydrated, Ambient Storage Available: This implant features Preservon, a proprietary,
glycerol-based preservation technology that allows allograft bio-implants to be stored in a fully
hydrated state at ambient temperature. Preservon eliminates lengthy thawing and rehydrating
times, and does not require freezer storage.
• Uniform dimensions
• Size specific allografts for selection of exact size implant for each procedure
In Perfect sealed condition but past expiration date. Not for human use in the US.
Expiration dates have mostly to do with sterilization and not the integrity of the product. The manufacturers sterilize the products after they are packaged and it lasts so many years. The only products we caution customers about are ones that are absorbable or drug coated.
Orthopedic Surgical Supplies Main Page