Cook G35129 Duette Multi-band Mucosectomy
Part # G35129 Exp 5/18, 5/17
Cook G35129 Duette Multi-band Mucosectomy is used for endoscopic mucosal resection in the upper GI tract.
The snare component is supplied sterile and the banding component is supplied non-sterile. Intended for single use only.
• Easy set-up, similar to Saeed Six-Shooter Multi-Band Ligator
• Six latex rubber bands for resection of large lesions
• Soft, mini-hexagonal, braided snare cuts cleanly and has excellent shape retention even with repeated resections
• Snare available in 5 FR and 7 FR sizes
• Snare may be passed through ligator handle allowing for speedy resection of ligated tissue without removal of endoscope or disassembly of components
By combining a multi-band ligator with a snare, the Duette allows you to perform simple ligation and snare resection of superficial lesions and early cancers in the upper GI tract. Duette is simple and efficient, two attributes that can help you achieve positive outcomes in your endoscopic mucosal resection procedures.
In Perfect sealed condition but but past expiration date. Not for human use in the US.
Expiration dates have mostly to do with sterilization and not the integrity of the product. The manufacturers sterilize the products after they are packaged and it lasts so many years. The only products we caution customers about are ones that are absorbable or drug coated.
There is a $125 minimum order due to the cost of shipping.
Endo Mechanical Surgical Supplies Main Page