Biomet 200060 CTR Indiana Tome
Part # 200060 Exp 2/25
The Biomet 200060 CTR Indiana Tome Divides the transverse carpal ligament with minimal disturbance to surrounding tissues
• Clinically proven to reduce postoperative pain and encourage faster return to daily activity
• Requires only local anesthesia
• Can be performed in a minor surgery room, reducing procedure cost
• 2cm incision allows direct visualization of the distal third of the transverse carpal ligament
• The Biomet 200060 CTR Indiana Tome incorporates a “straddle and cut” design to help isolate the blade from surrounding anatomy
• Self-retaining retractor and proximal retractor eliminate the need for an assistant and enhance the view of
the carpal tunnel
• Transverse carpal ligament is prepared with three instruments that clear away tissues and create a channel for safe passage of the Indiana Tome
• The Biomet 200060 CTR Indiana Tome Guide provides proper alignment of the Indiana Tome and serves as an additional barrier between the Indiana Tome and the surrounding anatomy
Although this item has an expiration dates in 2025 it is not for human use in the US. Due to liability costs in the US it is for export or research in the US.
This product is in perfect sealed condition.
Orthopedic Surgical Supplies Main Page