Bard 0117060 Perfix Light Plug-Medium
Part # 0117060 Exp 9/18
The Bard 0117060 Perfix Light Plug-Medium has a large pore design and is constructed of knitted polypropylene monofilaments. The pores in the mesh allow for tissue ingrowth.
The device is designed with pleated edges that conform readily to defects of various sizes. The inner petals allow the device to maintain its fluted form.
The petals can be removed to customize the Bard 0117060 Perfix Light Plug-Medium to each individual patient. A flat onlay patch is packaged with each PERFIX Light Plug.
The PERFIX Light Plug is available in several sizes. The onlay patch is one size only
Bard 0117060 Perfix Light Plug-Medium Lighter Weight:
• Approximately 50% lighter than PerFix Plug.
• Lighter-weight monofilament polypropylene mesh.
• Reduced amount of implanted material.
Bard 0117060 Perfix Light Plug-Medium Flexible:
• Dynamic design conforms to defect.
• Inner petals and onlay patch can be trimmed, customizing to patient.
• Tension-free repair achieved with Classic or Modified Techniques.
• Same design as clinically-proven PerFix™ Plug, which has been used in over 4 million implants
• Proven design and materials.
In Perfect sealed condition but but past expiration date. Not for human use in the US.
Expiration dates have mostly to do with sterilization and not the integrity of the product. The manufacturers sterilize the products after they are packaged and it lasts so many years. The only products we caution customers about are ones that are absorbable or drug coated.
There is a $125 minimum order due to the cost of shipping.
Mesh Main Page