Arthrex AR-4152DS Trim-it Drill Pin 2 x 100mm-w 1 pin, 1 K-wire, 1 Tamp and 1 Guide Sleeve
Part # AR-4152DS Exp 9/17, 2/17, 11/16, 3/16.
The bioabsorbable Arthrex AR-4152DS Trim-it Drill Pin can be loaded and drilled using the standard pin driver
for arthrodesis and osteotomy fixation.
The Trim-It Drill Pin offers the surgeon the advantage of an all-in-one system. Pin placement made easier. By using a standard quick-connect pin driver, the surgeon can drill and place the pin in one step. The bioabsorbable portion of the pin is seated in the pin driver during the drilling phase. The metal tip (2 mm) is drilled past the far cortex and cut off with the Bone Cutting Forceps.
Arthrex AR-4152DS Trim-it Drill Pin Advantages:
• Enables anatomic positioning of toe after implantation for a
“flexed toe fusion”
• Pin seats in any standard pin driver
• Quick and easy placement techniques
• Superior shear strength compared to other absorbable pins
• Over 1,000,000 bioabsorbable implants successfully placed since 1994
• More surgeons worldwide trust Arthrex for their bioabsorbable implants
• Safe, 10-year clinical history of PLLA implants in orthopaedics
In Perfect sealed condition but past expiration date. Not for human use in the US.
Expiration dates have mostly to do with sterilization and not the integrity of the product. The manufacturers sterilize the products after they are packaged and it lasts so many years. The only products we caution customers about are ones that are absorbable or drug coated.
Orthopedic Surgical Supplies Main Page